The G-TR4000 is the latest and greatest in training balls from the most trusted name in the industry.
Featuring Gilbert's newly patented Triangular surface grip pattern, the G-TR4000 represents a major step forward in grip technology on training balls. Tests have shown that this new, more defined pattern is hard wearing and allows the player more surface area contact with the ball when handling. Hydratec technical fabrics and waterproof laminations have been installed to enhance the life and performance of the ball. A 3 ply poly-cotton and cotton laminate panel means that the ball will weigh slightly more, perform better on longer kicks and passes, and generally hold it's shape better than a ball of 2 ply construction. The durable rubber surface makes for a long lasting practice ball.
All Gilbert balls are hand stitched to ensure quality and care. All balls will ship deflated.
For more information, Visit our Ball Care Guide
Unsure which ball to choose? Visit our helpful buyers guide
Unavailable for shipping to Canada. All balls will ship deflated.
1. In order to get the needle into the ball, dampen the needle with water.
2. The valve for the ball is situated in the main panel, but on the match balls the valve is hidden in the seam.
3. Make sure there is enough space for the needle to go all the way in without touching the facing inside wall of the ball. Not doing this may puncture the ball from the inside. Hold the neck of the valve with two fingers. Pinch it, wet the needle and slide it in.
4. It also helps to grip the entry point from underneath to make sure the needle goes all the way in.
5. The most mentioned problem when inflating balls is that air is "leaking" out of the ends. This is normal when a ball is just being inflated as the bladder and panels are not connected. This is air being pressed out of the ends as the bladder expands. It should stop shortly as the ball inflates.
We provide FREE return labels for customers in the U.S. Items that are unwashed, unworn, and unused may be easily returned by mail within 30 days of delivery.