The X300 is a perfect RugbyScrum Sled for any rugby pack at any level of playing ability. This model's heads independently move in & out to simulate the "Hit" of the pack engaging by the use of internal springs that can easily be individually tensioned. The frame is constructed of extra thick, heavy duty steel tubing that is precision welded into a very solid unit on a heavy diamond plate steel base. All of the metal is powder coated for extreme outdoor durability. The X300 has a heavy duty hand rail for players standing on the scrum sled for added weight. It's pads are constructed of thick, heavy duty "Rugby Tough" foam and covered with thick durable vinyl covers. The X300 scrum machine comes fully assembled with no nuts & bolts that need to be tightened season after season. The rolled on all 4 sides, heavy duty diamond plate steel base is also "Artificial Surface Safe". If permanent, additional weight is needed, a simple stack of sand bags in the front area works great. All of our scrum machines have extended front heads that allow your #9 plenty of area to put the ball in without hitting the sled, unlike others on the market.
The X300 Scrum Machine is American Made, in stock & ready to ship.
At Only $5,500.00 this is a GREAT advanced scrum machine that will last for many years!
• Perfect any Rugby Club at any Age or Level of Playing Ability
• Delivered "Ready to Scrum" / No Assembly Required
• Heads Move "In & Out" to Simulate the Hit of Pack Engagement
• Heads Have Adjustable Interior Spring Tensioning
• Heavy Duty Fully Welded Steel Structure
• Extra Thick, Oversized Steel Tubing
• Heavy Duty Foam Pads with Tough Vinyl Covers
• Extra Thick Diamond Plate Solid Steel Base
• Powder Coated for Extreme Outdoor Durability
• Low Scrummaging Height for Proper, Higher End Training
• Short Pads so the Front Row has Clear View of the Ball & Strike Area
• Artificial Surface Safe
• Heavy Duty Welded Handrail for Players on Sled for Weight