Official Gilbert WRS Omega Rugby Ball
The Gilbert Omega has been hand-stitched and is an official size 5 rugby ball ideal for club, school, and junior rugby.
The Omega Match Ball features a Truflight Valve, a unique valve shape and placement that redistributes weight along the seams of the ball to improve rotational stability, resulting in greater accuracy on passes and more control in the kicking game. The standard Gilbert grip with round pimples evenly distributed at a uniform height make the Omega a comfortable and predictable ball. 3 ply poly-cotton and cotton laminate panel means that the ball will weigh slightly more. The ball will perform better on longer kicks and passes, and generally hold its shape better than a ball of 2 ply construction. Conforms to World Rugby Specifications.
- Hand stitched
- G-S rubber compound surface
- 3 ply poly-cotton and cotton laminae panel
- Truflight Valve
- Standard grip
- Conforms to World Rugby Specifications
- Size: 5
- Color: Green, Red, Black
- Inflate to 9.5 psi using a hand pump
- Prior to training or match, use a soft cloth, light detergent and warm water to remove dirt and residue from your rugby ball. This ensures that the grip remains in prime condition for maximum length of time.
- Store in a dry environment
For more information, Visit our Ball Care Guide
Unsure which ball to choose? Visit our helpful buyers guide!
Unavailable for shipping in Canada. All balls will ship deflated.