The best rugby match ball for junior and schools rugby. Since 1823, Gilbert have been the leading ball in World Rugby.
The Omega has been hand-stitched and is an official size 5 rugby ball ideal for club, schools and junior rugby.
- Standard grip - Traditional all-purpose grip, using round pimples of uniform height.
- Ellipse TruflightTM Valve - The unique valve shape redistributes weight along the seams of the ball, to improve rotational stability, resulting in greater accuracy.
- 3 ply poly-cotton and cotton laminate. - high quality internal laminate to ensure high energy transfer between boot and ball.
- G-S rubber compound surface.
- Conforms to World Rugby specifications
- Hand stitched - all balls are stitched by hand in our exclusive factory.
This is an official Gilbert product.