Official Gilbert World Rugby Shop Size 5 A-XV Training Rugby Ball
Used everywhere form the youth to professional levels, the Gilbert WRS A-XV Rugby Ball is ideal for clubs of all ages and sizes.
The Gilbert A-XV is designed with cost and durability in mind. The A-XV features a Hydratec barrier, a technical fabric that utilizes a water resistant lamination to protect the ball from the elements by repelling dirt and water. The A-XV grip features standard rubber dimples evenly distributed at a uniform height throughout the ball to ensure maximum comfort. All Gilbert balls are hand stitched to ensure quality and care.
Sizes: WRS A-XV comes in size 3 (recommended for ages 7-10), size 4 (ages 11-13), and size 5 (ages 14-Senior).
- Hand stitched
- Hydratech barrier - water repellant
- Standard rubber dimples for grip
- Color: Green, Black
- WRS logo
- Inflate to 9.5 psi using a hand pump
- Prior to training or match, use a soft cloth, light detergent and warm water to remove dirt and residue from your rugby ball. This ensures that the grip remains in prime condition for maximum length of time.
- Store in a dry environment
For more information,Visit our Ball Care Guide
Unsure which ball to choose? Visit our helpful buyers guide!
Unavailable for shipping in Canada. All balls will ship deflated.