Vintage Argentina Rugby 1910 Unisex Hoodie
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so for one that’s soft, smooth, stylish, and unique, go for this vintage Argentina Rugby sweat top. With its double lined hood and kangaroo pocket, this hoodie is the perfect choice for rugby fans on cooler evenings. With the vintage 1910 Argentina Rugby logo on the front and 'RUGBY' inscription on the left sleeve, this hoodie has a rugby flair that is certain to inspire interesting chats about the globally sensational team. Los Pumas have made extraordinary strides since their first match in 1910, winning a series against Wales in 1968. Today, Argentina is a top 10 team internationally and the pride of an entire continent.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
- 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Color: Light Blue
- Vintage 1910 Argentina Rugby logo on front
- 'Rugby' inscription on left sleeve
- Machine wash warm
- Hang dry or tumble dry low
This item is made to order. Please allow upwards of 10 business days to receive your order from our facility.