Official Umbro England Rugby 150th Anniversary Classic Long Sleeve Jersey
The simplicity of this Umbro RFU 150th anniversary jersey gives a nod to the England jerseys of 1871. The white body features an rose badge over the heart, a gold umbro double diamond logo on the right sleeve and a gold 'RFU 1871-2021' inscription at nape of neck. This vintage inspired top has a classic polo collar with a 3 button placket and cotton blend fabric construction that makes it a comfortable, stylish option for a day in the stands or around town. This is a truly unique top for the fan of rugby and all of the sport's marvelous history!
England Rugby is intimately tied to the history of the sport itself. Established for the purpose of playing in the first recognized international rugby match in 1871, England has since been a force to be reckoned with on the international rugby stage. The organization’s emphasis on the values of teamwork, respect, enjoyment, discipline, and sportsmanship can be felt throughout the game, making England’s influence world-wide and lasting.
- Cotton blend
- Long Sleeves
- Polo collar with 3 button placket
- Color: White
- 'RFU 1871-2021' inscription at nape of neck
- Rubber composite English rose badge and embroidered, gold umbro double diamond logo on right sleeve
- Sponsor logo: O2 on left sleeve
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Do not soak
- Hang dry preferably, or tumble dry partially on low
- Reshape while damp
- Iron inside out avoiding prints