“The Saltire” Rugby Fan Flag
This multifunctional Scotland Rampart Lion Rugby flag is durable enough to hang outside the front of your house and striking enough to display on an indoor wall. Of course, wearing it as a wrap to a rugby match is always a fantastic option for a Scotland rugby fan. Constructed with fade resistant polyester fabric, a strengthened canvas header, double- stitched edges and rust-free grommets, this flag is weather-resistant. The grommets allow for simple installment on a flagpole using clips or string. Light-weight material designates it perfect for outdoor, low-wind areas. The vibrant Rampart Lion flag design makes it a fabulous wall decor or wrap for supporters of Scotland rugby teams.
The lion rampant was on the shield of the royal coat of arms used by the King of Scots until 1603. Afterwards, it was integrated into the royal arms and royal banners of monarchs as a symbol of Scotland.
- 100% polyester
- 3x5 feet
- Fade resistant
- Strong canvas header
- Double-stitching on all edges
- Rust-free grommets
- Perfect for low-wind areas (NOT recommended for super windy outdoor environments)
- Colors: Yellow, red
- Scotland Rampart Lion flag design
- Machine wash gentle cycle in cold water or use a wet cloth to wipe and gently rise wit cold water
- Do not bleach
- Hang Dry or lay flat on a towel
- Steam iron
- Standard Flag Pole: adjust clips or hooks to match grommet locations, check that the flag is pulled tight at the edge, and attach to mounting rings.
- Wall: use cords, nails, or zip-ties to loop through the grommets