The X400 is currently our top of the line Rugby Scrum Machine and it is Made Right Here in the USA!
Unlike any other scrum sled, all 4 heads are independent, just like a front row of a rugby pack. Moving in & out to simulate the hit of the engagement and up & down to show when a front row player does not come in level and in sync with the other players. The coach can immediately see and correct improper form. Plus the players can adjust while "Live". The X400 is an extremely heavy, well built scrum machine. All of it's tubes and frame are made of extra thick steel and precision welded for a very rigid, heavy, tough model. The steel has extra thick powder coated for extreme outdoor durability. It has a welded hand rail so players can safely stand on the scrum sled for added weight. The base is a very thick single sheet of diamond plate steel with rolled edges on all 4 sides. Making the X400 "Artificial Surface Safe". The scrum pads are constructed of extra thick "Rugby Tough" foam and covered with heavyweight, outdoor durable vinyl. If permanent, additional weight is needed, a simple stack of sand bags in the front area works great. The X400 scrum machine comes fully assembled with no nuts & bolts that need to be tightened season after season. All of our scrum machines have extended front heads that allow your #9 plenty of area to put the ball in without hitting the sled, unlike others on the market.
American Made, in stock & ready to ship.
• Perfect any Rugby Club Wanting to Play & Train at a Higher Level
• Delivered "Ready to Scrum" / No Assembly Required
• All Four (4) Heads Are Independent to Simulate a True Scrum
• Heads Move "In & Out" to Simulate the Hit of Pack Engagement
• Heads Have Adjustable Interior Spring Tensioning
• Heads also Move "Up & Down" to Show Improper Front Row Engagement
• Head's "Up & Done" Movements use Adjustable Spring Tensions
• Heavy Duty Fully Welded Steel Structure
• Extra Thick, Oversized Steel Tubing
• Heavy Duty Foam Pads with Tough Vinyl Covers
• Low Scrummaging Height for Proper, Higher End Training
• Short Pads so the Front Row has Clear View of the Ball & Strike Area
• Extra Thick Diamond Plate Solid Steel Base
• Powder Coated for Extreme Outdoor Durability
• Artificial Surface Safe
• Heavy Duty Welded Handrail for Players Standing on Scrum Sled for Weight
• 35" Tall x 58" Wide x 94" Length / 800 Pounds
• Base Plate / Platform: 46" X 72"
• Made in the USA
*Sorry! This item is non-returnable.