Rugby Hive Bee Retro Trucker Cap
This six-panel trucker hat has hard buckram front panels and a mesh back, making it a cool, comfortable choice for a day in the sun. A plastic adjustable closure allows for a tailored fit. Thisblack cap features aRugby Hive embroidered logo, making it a great rugby conversation starter.
Rugby Hive is a North American brand that has a global reach through its Podcast which engages legendary rugby players and coaches about their past, present and future.
"Every Legend has a story, We're here to share it!"
Rugby Hive was established in 2020 by former USA 7s International Dallen Stanford and former Canadian 7s International Robin MacDowell who played against each other on the World Rugby Sevens Series 13 years ago!
Stanford is a Lead Commentator for World Rugby having covered the 2019 Rugby World Cup, 2018 Sevens World Cup, Sevens World Series and Major League Rugby while MacDowell is an International 7s Coach who has worked with Mexico and Canada.
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Mid-profile cap with a low-profile embroidery area
- Structured, six-panel cap
- 3.5″ crown (8.9 cm)
- Hard buckram front panels
- Mesh back
- Permacurv® visor, matching undervisor
- Plastic adjustable closure
- Head circumference: 21⅝″–23⅝″ (54.9 cm–60 cm)
- Color: Black
- Embroidered gold bee logo
- Hand wash with gentle laundry detergent
- Pat down with a towel to remove excess moisture while retaining the shape of the hat
- Dry on counter. To assist with maintaining shape, dry on top of a container.
This item is made to order. Please allow upwards of 10 business days to receive your order from our facility.