Official Kukri Leicester Tigers Rugby Home Jersey
This Leicester jersey is lightweight, quick drying and has enough stretch for ease of movement on the pitch. The crewneck collar, cuffs and hem have reinforced stitching for durability when facing fierce opponents. The design entails a Leicester green body enhanced by the team's famous red and white hoops and tone on tone tiger stripes throughout. A Kukri logo sits on the right chest and the Leicester badge resides over the heart.
Founded in 1880, the Tigers are a professional rugby union club based in Leicester, England. The squad is one of only 4 Premiership Rugby teams to never be relegated from England's top division. Leicester Football Club has won 20 major titles, including 10 English Championships, 8 Anglo-Welsh Cups (most recently 2017), and 2 European Championships (2001, 2002). The squad also claimed the Premiership Rugby title 2013 after previously being in the finals 9 times from 2005-2013. Over the years, the team has rostered many notable players from England and around the globe, including American Dan Lyle.
- 100% polyester
- Athletic fit - we recommend sizing up for a more relaxed fit
- Moisture wicking
- Crewneck collar
- Tone on tone tiger stripes throughout jersey
- Color: Green with red and white stripes
- Sublimated Leicester Tigers logo and Kukri Logo
- Sponsor logos: Holland & Barrett, Breedon, Mattioli Woods plc, global payments, STIHL
- Machine wash warm inside out
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Hang dry