Official Kukri Leicester Tigers Rugby Home Classic Short Sleeve Jersey
This Tiger's traditional dark green jersey dons a polo collar with a classic button placket. The dark green body is enhanced by the infamous Leicester hoops of scarlet and white. Constructed of a polyester/cotton blend, this shirt is lightweight and soft, making it a great option for training or leisure.
Founded in 1880, the Tigers are a professional rugby union club based in Leicester, England. The squad is one of only 4 Premiership Rugby teams to never be relegated from England's top division. Leicester Football Club has won 20 major titles, including 10 English Championships, 8 Anglo-Welsh Cups (most recently 2017), and 2 European Championships (2001, 2002). The squad also claimed the Premiership Rugby title 2013 after previously being in the finals 9 times from 2005-2013. Over the years, the team has rostered many notable players from England and around the globe, including American Dan Lyle.
- 65% Polyester & 35% Cotton
- Athletic fit that runs small - we recommend sizing up
- Polo Collar
- Button placket
- Colors: Green, white, scarlet
- Embroidered club badge and embroidered Kukri logo on the chest
- Sponsor logos - Holland and Barrett, Breedon, STIHL, Mattioli Woods plc
- Machine wash warm dark colors
- Cool iron on reverse avoiding prints
- Do not bleach
- Hang dry - do not tumble dry