Official Kukri Leicester Tigers Rugby Home Classic Long Sleeve Jersey
This long sleeve Tiger's rugby shirt is constructed of a polyester/cotton blend that is soft and comfortable whether you're in the stands or on the pitch. The traditional dark green jersey dons a polo collar with an old school button placket. The dark green body is enhanced by the famous Leicester hoops of scarlet and white and finished with an embroidered Kukri logo on the right chest and an embroidered Leicester badge over the heart.
Founded in 1880, the Tigers are a professional rugby union club based in Leicester, England. The squad is one of only 4 Premiership Rugby teams to never be relegated from England's top division. Leicester Football Club has won 20 major titles, including 10 English Championships, 8 Anglo-Welsh Cups (most recently 2017), and 2 European Championships (2001, 2002). The squad also claimed the Premiership Rugby title 2013 after previously being in the finals 9 times from 2005-2013. Over the years, the team has rostered many notable players from England and around the globe, including American Dan Lyle.
65% Polyester & 35% Cotton
- Long Sleeve
- Athletic fit that runs small - we recommend sizing up
- Polo Collar
- Ribbed cuffs
- Colors: Green, white, scarlet
- Embroidered club badge and embroidered Kukri logo on the chest
- Sponsor logos - Holland and Barrett, Breedon, STIHL, Mattioli Woods plc
- Machine wash warm dark colors
- Cool iron on reverse avoiding prints
- Do not bleach
- Hang dry - do not tumble dry