Official Gilbert G-TR3000 Rugby Ball
Gilbert, the most trusted brand for rugby balls, created this long lasting practice ball with club rugby, school and junior rugby in mind.
The G-TR3000 features Gilbert's TRI grip technology, providing greater surface area contact with the ball when handling. Hydratec technical fabrics and waterproof laminations have been installed to enhance the life and performance of the ball. A 3-ply poly-cotton and cotton laminate panel gives the ball slightly more weight. The ball performs better on longer kicks and passes and generally hold it's shape better than a ball of 2 ply construction.
- Sold in a Box of 25
- Hand stitched
- TRI grip technology
- Durable rubber surface
- Water repelling technology
- 3 Ply poly cotton and cotton laminate
- Slightly heavier than 2-ply balls
- Color: Blue and Black
- Gilbert logo
- Inflate to 9.5 psi using a hand pump
- Prior to training or match, use a soft cloth, light detergent and warm water to remove dirt and residue from your rugby ball. This ensures that the grip remains in prime condition for maximum length of time.
- Store in a dry environment
For more information, Visit our Ball Care Guide
Unsure which ball to choose? Visit our helpful buyers guide!
Unavailable for shipping to Canada. All balls require inflation upon delivery.