Gilbert G TR-V2 Trainer Sevens Rugby Ball
In a sevens rugby game, fewer players on the pitch means more ground to cover and the need for increased speed and endurance. Players handle the ball more and kick less. With these things in mind, Gilbert designed the G-TR V2 Sevens ball and made it all about Sevens training.
The G TR-V2 7s ball has a Multi Matrix grip with higher, more defined pimples to increase the ball's surface area and enhance the 7's player's offload skills. Inside the ball is Gilbert's highly successful copolymer ‘Air-loc’ bladder that ensures optimal air retention, so the ball remains inflated for the maximum amount of time possible.
- Size 5
- Multi Matrix grip - higher, more defined pimples
- Increased ball surface area
- Copolymer "Air-loc' bladder
- Color: Green and black
- Gilbert logo
- Size 5 only
- Hand stitched
- Pebble grip
- Hydratec, water-resistant technology
- 3 Ply poly-cotton and cotton laminate
- Durable rubber surface
- Inflate to 9.5 psi using a hand pump
- Prior to training or match, use a soft cloth, light detergent and warm water to remove dirt and residue from your rugby ball. This ensures that the grip remains in prime condition for maximum length of time
- Store in a dry environment
For more information, Visit our Ball Care Guide
Unsure which ball to choose? Visit our helpful buyers guide!
Unavailable for shipping to Canada. All balls will ship deflated.