Official Gilbert O2 Touch Rugby Ball
This Gilbert Touch Rugby Ball is ideal for team warm-ups, handling drills, and casual touch. The Touch DPX grip along with a durable rubber surface enhance quick action pro skills. Slightly larger than a size 4, this ball is intended to test players' ball-handling skills, so that passes are accurate come game time. The Touch Ball is hand stitched using 2 Ply poly-cotton and cotton laminate for a high quality ball that will take you to the next level in your game.
- Hand stitched
- O2 Touch Design
- Durable rubber surface
- Excellent grip
- 2 Ply poly-cotton and cotton laminate
- Color: Blue
- Gilbert logo and England Rugby logo
- Inflate to 9.5 psi using a hand pump
- Prior to training or match, use a soft cloth, light detergent and warm water to remove dirt and residue from your rugby ball. This ensures that the grip remains in prime condition for maximum length of time.
- Store in a dry environment
For more information, Visit our Ball Care Guide
Unsure which ball to choose? Visit our helpful buyers guide!
Unavailable for shipping to Canada. All balls will ship deflated.