Official Gilbert Black G-TR4000 Rugby Training Ball
The G-TR4000 is the latest and greatest in training balls from the most trusted name in the industry.
Featuring Gilbert's newly patented Triangular surface grip pattern, the G-TR4000 represents a major step forward in grip technology on training balls. Tests have shown that this new, more defined pattern is hard wearing and allows the player more surface area contact with the ball when handling. Hydratec technical fabrics and waterproof laminations have been installed to enhance the life and performance of the ball. A 3 ply poly-cotton and cotton laminate panel means that the ball will weigh slightly more, perform better on longer kicks and passes, and generally hold it's shape better than a ball of 2 ply construction. The durable rubber surface makes for a long lasting practice ball.
- 3 ply poly-cotton construction
- Slightly heavier than 2 ply balls
- Hand stitched
- Grip technology
- Hardwearing and durable
- Waterproof laminations
- Color: Black
The G-TR4000 comes in size 3 (recommended for ages 7-10), size 4 (ages 11-13), and size 5 (ages 14-Senior).
All Gilbert balls are hand stitched to ensure quality and care. All balls will ship deflated.
- Inflate to 9.5 psi using a hand pump
- Prior to training or match, use a soft cloth, light detergent and warm water to remove dirt and residue from your rugby ball. This ensures that the grip remains in prime condition for maximum length of time.
- Store in a dry environment
For more information, Visit our Ball Care Guide
Unsure which ball to choose? Visit our helpful buyers guide!
Unavailable for shipping to Canada. All balls require inflation upon delivery.