Official Gilbert 4.5 Atom Rugby Ball
Gilbert, the most trusted brand for rugby balls, has designed a new ball for ultimate match performance in all conditions. This 4.5 size is available for a more gradual transition from junior to adult.
The Atom Match ball features G-SR rubber compound surface for enhanced grip and Gilbert's Truflight valve, a unique valve shape and placement that redistributes weight along the seams of the ball to improve rotational stability. 3 ply poly-cotton and cotton laminate panel gives the ball slightly more weight. The ball will perform better on longer kicks and passes, and generally hold its shape better than a ball of 2 ply construction.
- Size 4.5
- Hand stitched
- Standard Gilbert grip
- Truflight valve
- 3 ply poly-cotton and cotton laminate
- Conforms to World Rugby specifications
- Color: Blue
- Gilbert logo
- Inflate to 9.5 psi using a hand pump
- Prior to training or match, use a soft cloth, light detergent and warm water to remove dirt and residue from your rugby ball. This ensures that the grip remains in prime condition for maximum length of time.
- Store in a dry environment
For more information, Visit our Ball Care Guide
Unsure which ball to choose? Visit our helpful buyers guide!
Unavailable for shipping in Canada. All balls will ship deflated.