Official CCC British and Irish Lions Thrillseeker Origin Rugby Ball
This British and Irish Lions thrill seeker origin rugby ball is designed by Canterbury for everyday use and training. The synthetic compound rubber surface and mid panel valve make this ball extremely durable. The internal latex bladder enhances shape retention and limits the need to inflate as often. The vibrant British and Irish Lions emblem, iconic CCC logo, and stand out graphic design make this ball easy to spot and a unique talking piece.
The Lions rugby union team, made up of players eligible for the national teams England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland was founded in 1888 as Shaw and Shrewsbury Team. At that time, it consisted mostly of English players and some from Scotland and Wales. Later, the team’s name became British Isles and then British Lions was adopted. Prior to the 2001 tour of Australia, the official name became the British and Irish Lions, and has remained so since. Today, the squad consisting of players from all the Home Nations anxiously awaits its upcoming 2021 tour of South Africa in July.
- Training synthetic rubber compound surface
- Latex bladder
- 2 ply polyester-cotton laminate
- Standard rugby grip
- Mid-panel valve
- Color: Black, Green, Red, Blue
- British and Irish Lions emblem, CCC logo, 'SA' over flag
- Inflate to 9.5 psi using a hand pump
- Prior to training or match, use a soft cloth, light detergent and warm water to remove dirt and residue from your rugby ball. This ensures that the grip remains in prime condition for maximum length of time.
- Store in a dry environment
For more information, Visit our Ball Care Guide