Official All Blacks Rugby Large Kiwi Haka
The All Blacks Large Haka Kiwi is a unique, fun gift for any New Zealand rugby fan or new fans you'd like to introduce to the tradition of the Haka and New Zealand’s native bird, the kiwi. The brown Kiwi has tan feet and beak and is dressed in an All Blacks uniform with the team logo on front and either a number "8" or "9" on the back. The bird holds a black and white rugby ball and best of all, plays the Haka recorded by the All Blacks.
New Zealand’s presence dominates the international rugby world. Their Haka and even the name “All Blacks” are universally recognized as representative of their strength and power. With a history of Rugby Championships, Rugby World Cups, number one rankings, global leading scorers, and incredible winning streaks, the All Blacks’ record speaks for itself.
- Size: 10" height x 8" width
- Kiwi wears the All Black Jersey with number “8” or “9”
- Plays Haka recorded by the All Blacks
- Holding a black and white rugby ball
- Brown kiwi with tan feet and beak
- Wearing All Blacks uniform with team logo