adidas SS21 Predator XP Soft Ground Rugby Boots
Your teammates build the launchpad. The rest is up to you. Keep your rivals on the back foot in these adidas Predator XP rugby boots. A knit textile upper provides the lockdown. Padding at the ankles defends you from knocks as you tear through defences. The lightweight soft ground outsole powers your acceleration.
These adidas Predator SP boots feature a lightweight outsole designed to unleash speed and traction on soft ground. A raised heel provides dynamic foot position, while the knit textile upper is soft, breathable, and form-fitting to enhance lockdown. Asymmetrical lacing provides better ball contact, and padding at the ankles defends athletes from knockdowns as they tear through the defense.
- Soft Ground rugby boots
- Knit upper with padded ankle
- Light and breathable feel
- Heel raise
- Circular Knit Upper
- Asymmetrical lacing
- Rugby Predator kicking zone
- Color: legend ink / signal orange / signal green
These boots arrive with a stud tightening tool. We recommend that you tighten your studs before wearing your boots for the first time.
Stud Replacement: Compatible with adidas Aluminum TRX Studs
Click here for more details about Boots and Boot Studs
- Put your boots in an environment where they can dry out after each use
- For instructions on cleaning boots and tips that will help your boots last longer, be more comfortable to wear, and be much more effective on the field, click below:
Boot Care Guide