adidas SS21 Malice Elite Soft Ground Rugby Boots
Built for backs, the adidas Malice Elite boots have a lightweight outsole that supports dynamic play and agility on soft ground. These rugby boots offer a stable platform for every weaving run and penetrating kick.
A synthetic upper includes a stretchy collar that hugs one's foot for a locked-in fit. Asymmetrical lacing offers a clean striking area, so the forefoot is optimized to produce pinpoint accuracy with the ball. Non Stop Grip (NSG), a thin layer of raised dots applied to the upper, keeps the ball glued to athletes' feet, therefore enhancing control and accuracy in all weather conditions. For optimal performance and traction, tighten studs correctly.
- Soft ground outsole
- Asymmetrical lace closure
- Textile upper with neoprene collar
- Predator grip element: increased ball control and kicking accuracy
- Predator kicking zone
- Neoprene collar: offers a sleek compression fit with enhance stability
- Non Stop Grip (NSG)
- Synthetic lining
- Lightweight, snug feel
- These boots meet the standards and regulations set by World Rugby
These boots arrive with a stud tightening tool. We recommend that you tighten your studs before wearing your boots for the first time.
Stud Replacement: Compatible with adidas Aluminum TRX Studs
Click here for more details about Boots and Boot Studs
- Put your boots in an environment where they can dry out after each use
- For instructions on cleaning boots and tips that will help your boots last longer, be more comfortable to wear, and be much more effective on the field, click below:
Boot Care Guide