Canterbury has long understood the need to develop the toughest uniforms and kit imaginable. Attention to detail paired with rigorous on-field testing, customer and player understanding and the highest level of durable design technologies has made Canterbury synonymous with rugby of all codes. From birthing the iconic All Blacks kit in 1924 and partnering with England Rugby in 2012 to boasting 21 out of the last 22 State of Origin series winner’s hitting the field in Canterbury kit, there is no denying the brand is entrenched in the history of Rugby Union and League on a global scale.
Strength, passion, trust and resilience are the pillars on which Rugby has been built. They’re also proudly engrained in the Canterbury philosophy. Where tradition meets innovative design – that’s when you know it’s Canterbury.
Within our teamwear range products we offer either a sublimated or cut and sew option. To help you choose the best option for your team, here’s what each means within Canterbury Teamwear:
Great for a crisp, detailed print that stands out on field.
• A type of direct printing on fabric it allows for a more intricate graphic design to be applied to a garment
• Pantone specific colors relevant to your team are available which means a true to color representation.
• When choosing sublimation for jerseys, team colors are on the outside, whereas the inner is white.
CUT & SEW
Create interest on kit through dynamic panel styling and fabric construction.
• This option allows for more dynamic panelling – creating interest through the way the mesh and non-mesh fabric panels are sewn together.
• Club crests and the Canterbury logos are applied by hardwearing embroidery or printed heat transfers. Available in Canterbury standard colors.
• Fabric colors are the same inside and out.
Choose your product
style and template
Tailor your product to
your desired fit, including collar and sleeves
Show your team’s true
colors and pick your badge or logo design
We’ll create a visual of your
design. When everyone’s on board, get in touch with your Canterbury retailer or sales representative to place your order.