Official adidas Māori All Blacks Rugby Jersey
A display of devotion!
This adidas Māori All Blacks rugby jersey bears an eye-catching allover graphic created by artist Dave Burke and the team's Māori Cultural Adviser, Luke Crawford.
Symbolizing commitment, the flowing lines display a hint of red on the chest and shoulders, the first time the sacred color has been used in an All Blacks kit.
The soft fabric will stand up to hits on the pitch and keep you comfortable in the stands. Even better, it's made from Parley Ocean Plastic yarn that is upcycled from plastic waste.
- 100% recycled polyester piqué
- Moisture-absorbing AEROREADY
- Batwing sleeves with elastic cuffs
- Crewneck with "Nunquam Dormio" necktape emboss
- Soft feel
- Māori artist-designed graphics
- Color: Black with red sleeve cuffs
- Maori All Blacks logo and adidas logo on chest
- Sponsor logo: AIG
- Machine wash warm inside out
- Hang dry or tumble dry low setting