Gilbert Sirius Rugby Match Ball
The Sirius Rugby Match ball by Gilbert is truly a ball worthy of the best players in the gamer. Gilbert designed the Sirius Match Ball to be used during the 2019 Rugby World Cup.
It's designed with new technology to enhance grip and disperse water. This ball is made with a Hypernova grip, and G-XV rubber compound. Fundamental changes in how the dimples are applied improves the grip of the ball. The SIRIUS exhibits a sharper, more defined bump which provides greater grip and control, especially in wet conditions. The improvements have been made on a microscopic level to increase both the definition and surface area of each pimple, whilst maintaining the durability and aerodynamic characteristics of the current MATCH-XV. The Ellipse Truflight valve and copolymer Air-loc bladder improve rotational stability and air retention. The Sirius Match Ball is constructed with reaction laminate, and hand-stitched to ensure high quality. Conforms to World Rugby Standards.
- Enhanced grip
- Truflight valve
- Copolymer air-loc bladder
- Enhanced rotational stability and air retention
- Hand stitched
- Inflate to 9.5 psi using a hand pump
- Prior to training or match, use a soft cloth, light detergent and warm water to remove dirt and residue from your rugby ball. This ensures that the grip remains in prime condition for maximum length of time.
- Store in a dry environment
For more information, Visit our Ball Care Guide
Unsure which ball to choose? Visit our helpful buyers guide!
Unavailable for shipping to Canada. All balls will ship deflated.