Gilbert Kaizen 2.0 Power 8 Stud Black/Silver Soft Ground Rugby Boots
Kaizen [KAHY-ZEN]: The Japanese philosophy of continuous improvement.
Part of Gilbert's new Power Collection, this boot features the classic 18mm 8-stud configuration with PRO-tip technology that drastically improves the boot's strength and stability.
The new TRIFLEX upper turns an otherwise heavy boot into a super lightweight piece of gear. It also adapts to the shape of your foot and provides waterproof protection. The boot's complex multi-matrix insoles, too, provide maximum responsiveness. Fits a slightly wider foot. Guaranteed to last.
The 8-stud design has been traditionally worn by the tight five--the locks, props, and hooker--who need maximum traction. But with recent technologies, boots like these have become light enough for any player who wants extra grip in the messiest conditions. Perfect for driving straight through a ruck, mauling down field, or holding your ground in the scrum.
These boots arrive with a stud tightening tool. We recommend that you tighten your studs before wearing your boots for the first time.
Stud replacement: Compatible with Gilbert Protip
Click here for more details about Boots and Boot Studs
- 8-stud configuration with PROtip technology
- 2 replacement studs and tool included
- Ideal for soft ground
- Ideal for forwards but light enough for any player who wants extra grip
- Color: Black / Silver
- Put your boots in an environment where they can dry out after each use
- For cleaning instructions and tips that will help your boots last longer, be more comfortable to wear, and be much more effective on the field, click below:
Boot Care Guide
Unavailable for shipping to Canada.