Gilbert Kaizen 3.0 Power Black/Red 8 Stud Soft Ground Rugby Boots
Kaizen [KAHY-ZEN]: The Japanese philosophy of continuous improvement.
Part of Gilbert's new Power Collection, this boot features the classic 8-stud configuration with new technology that improves the boot's strength and stability.
PU upper keeps this boot lightweight, while adapting with the shape and movement of your foot. Rigid TPU board insole with forefoot flex provides structure under pressure. Fits a slightly wider foot. Guaranteed to last.
The 8-stud design has been traditionally worn by the tight five--the locks, props, and hooker--who need maximum traction. Perfect for driving straight through a ruck, mauling down field, or holding your ground in the scrum. The studs are available in 15, 18 and 21mm to make these boot adaptable for all conditions.
These boots arrive with a stud tightening tool. We recommend that you tighten your studs before wearing your boots for the first time.
Stud replacement: Compatible with Gilbert Standard Aluminum Studs
Click here for more details about Boots and Boot Studs
- 8-stud configuration with new technology for strength and stability
- 2 replacement studs and tool included
- Light weight with PU upper
- TPU board insole
- Fits a slightly wider foot
- Color: Black / Red
- Put your boots in an environment where they can dry out after each use
- For instructions on cleaning boots and tips that will help your boots last longer, be more comfortable to wear, and be much more effective on the field, click below:
Boot Care Guide
Unavailable for shipping to Canada.