Developed with two years research and development, in conjunction with N.Z Super Rugby Teams. Now used by all professional rugby teams in New Zealand including the National side. Also used by NRL team The Warriors and the National rugby league side.
With advanced handgrip technology, GripTec provides a subtle tack grip, convenient for long cut out passes. Contains hydrophobic ingredients that repel water. The fine particle size grit within the paste activates with moisture, creating a high friction grip and optimizing control.
- Hydrophobic ingredients repel water and prevent product wearing out. These ingredients allow for maximum grip in wet, hot, sweaty, humid and dewy conditions.
- Fine particle size grit within the paste activates with moisture provides a high friction grip optimizing control.
- Higher durability than other products.
- Paste is more efficient and environmentally friendly than sprays, which contain roughly 40-60% Solvent and propellant.
- GripTec has been designed to be comfortable to use on hands as opposed to some competing products which rely solely on tackiness and can be uncomfortable to use.
- GripTec allows for athletes to easily release/pass balls as it is a subtle tack feeling rather being overtly sticky.
- Size: 100 grams
Servings: Approx. 50 servings in a tube
(size 2 grams, approx a thumbnail size)
- Made in New Zealand