As worn by IRB Player of the Year 2011 Thierry Dusautoir (France Captain) and other International players such as Berrick Barnes (Australia), Todd Clever (USA Captain) and Tom Palmer (England), the Gilbert body armour range has been developed with performance in mind. With enhanced breathability from strategically placed mesh panels, and moisture management materials, all Gilbert padding provides performance and comfort for players of all levels.
- The Virtuo Headguard benefits from the following features: Premier Headguard developed with International players, Evolution on the popular Xact headguard, 3D fit with virtuo matrix pattern to fit all head shapes and a superior ultra lightweight closed cell foam which provides flexibility.
- Air vent sections and 2-way moisture management mesh to provide airflow and prevent overheating. Strategic ear section ensures players can communicate easily.
- CPZ - Cellular Padding Zone Panels - providing padding and ventilation. Stretch lace system and padded chin strap for maximum comfort.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- WorldRugbyShop.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.
|This is an official Gilbert product.|