Worn by Thierry Dusautoir, the French Captain who plays his Club rugby for Stade Toulousain and by Tom Palmer, England’s Second Row
- Scrum caps are a great way to help alleviate some of the nicks and abrasions that come with playing any contact sport. Scrum caps are comfortable and the extra padding on the head provides a great protective barrier for the head, scalp and ears. The caps are also helpful for preventing cauliflower ear from rucking and scrumming. Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- Headgear has a 3-dimensional fit which provides a rounded more natural fit.
- Air vent sections with better airflow prevents overheating.
- Cut out ear section for better hearing.
- Cross lace system in back with a fully adjustable chin strap.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- WorldRugbyShop.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.
|This is an official Gilbert product.|