Let your game do the talking.
A soccer revolution. The Magista provides unrivaled comfort, amplified texture for ball feel and 360 rotational agility.
- UPPER: Dynamic fit and Nikeskin technology combine to create a sock-like fit and ball texture to improve feel, all within a comfortable and protective supernatural framework. The high cut, which Nike is calling the Dynamic Fit collar, lets the ankle, foot and leg work as one. Nike developed the ideal height to offer comfort, uninterrupted touch and a locked in fit.
- The upper also has supportive "Brio cables." These cables are knitted directly into the one-piece upper and lock the eyelet into the outsole. The upper features a technology called Flyknit. Flyknit, first seen on running shoes in 2012, is an engineered 3D woven upper that's designed to create a true second-skin, sock-like feel with support "knitted" directly into the cleat. The Flyknit is covered in Nikeskin to offer added protection from the elements.
- MIDSOLE: Lightweight perforated sock liner with textile top cloth mirrors the natural foot shape and creates premium low-profile cushioning. OUTSOLE: Compressed nylon and Pebax® combine through anatomical design to work naturally with the foot, while conical studs help enable rotational agility. WEIGHT: 7.2 oz.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- WorldRugbyShop.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.
|This is an official Nike product.|