It doesn't get any brighter than this version of the Nike Mercurial Vapor IX AG. Bright green forefoot that fades to blue at the heel with bright pops of orange. Metallic silver tongue. 98 is on the heel to honor the year the Mercurial Vapor was first introduced. Engineered for uncompromising explosive speed, the Mercurial Vapor IX has a new composite chassis, textured body and a more contoured fit for the ultimate traction and control in any condition. The fastest cleat in the game is now equipped with All Conditions Control (ACC) technology for optimal ball control in wet or dry conditions.
- Soft, micro-textured Tejin upper molds to the foot for high-speed control. This dot pattern on the upper will increase the friction between boot and ball, resulting an enhanced touch. Contoured speed last for a glove-like fit. Low profile to box helps the foot get under the ball. Zonal reinforcements in the medial and lateral sides offer support and lockdown.
- A minimalist soft heel counter further helps lock the foot in place. Lightweight perforated sockliner with textile liner that mirrors the natural shape of the foot for low profile cushioning. Carbon and glass fiber composite with soft density studs deliver unrivaled acceleration, comfort and durability on artificial grass surfaces.
- Innovative traction pattern has studs in three different heights for enhanced traction and control. Cored-out studs in the heel and forefoot reduce the overall weight of the shoe. WEIGHT: 7 oz.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- WorldRugbyShop.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.
|This is an official Nike product.|