Support the Cardiff Blues in the new Third Jersey from Canterbury.
Founded in 2003, Cardiff is one of four rugby union teams in Wales. Cardiff competes in the Pro 12 League, the Anglo-Welsh Cup and the Heineken Cup. Blues players Leigh Halfpenny and Sam Warburton were key members of the 2013 British and Irish Lions.
The eye-catching jersey has the Blues team logo sewn on the left chest, Canterbury on the right. Sponsor logos are screened on front, back and arms. Team motto "Strength Through Unity" is printed inside the collar. An elastic panel on the front collar means a snug fit around the neck.
- Featuring the latest 'Loop 21.2' neckline this eye-catching rugby jersey encompasses the motto 'Strength Through Unity' on the inside of the collar.
- Constructed from using cut & sew techniques this rugby jersey features sublimated panels and tonal taping detail to enhance the durability of the shirt
- Engineered from 100% Polyester Pique Mesh this shirt offers excellent permeability properties that is ideal for high energy sports.
- To finish this rugby shirt, two embroidered logos adorn the chest and sublimated sponsor logos are situated on the front, arms and back.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- WorldRugbyShop.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.
|This is an official Canterbury of New Zealand product.||This is an official product of Cardiff Blues RFC.|