Wear the Third Jersey of one of the top ranked teams in club rugby. Leinster is the current titleholder of the Pro 12 Irish domestic league and the Amlin European Challenge Cup.
Since turning professional in 1995, the Boys in Blue are the most successful club team in Ireland.
The striking blue jersey features the Leinster harp and rugby ball logo embroidered on the front left. Three stars represent three Heineken European Cup trophies. Canterbury logo is on the right. Sponsor logos are screened in silver on the front, back and sleeves. Reinforced loop 21 collar resists tears.
- This Leinster Alternate Pro Rugby Shirt features a loop 2.1 neckline that offers unbeatable strength and durability. The sublimated design is constructed out of 100% Polyester, which is breathable and lightweight that is ideal for high impact sports, enhancing the wearers comfort.
- Finished with embroidered CCC logo and the iconic Leinster logo with 3 iconic gold stars depicting their prestigious Heineken Cup victories in 2009, 2011 and 2012, adorning each chest.
- To complete the look, the Bank of Ireland sponsor is printed in Leinster blue across the centre of the chest and also features over the back of the neck and on both sleeves.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- WorldRugbyShop.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.
|This is an official Canterbury of New Zealand product.||This is an official product of Leinster Rugby.|