England Rugby Sevens kits for the 13/14 season by Canterbury CCC.
- England 7's Home Pro Jersey.
- Get the gear that shows who you support in this great game!
- These shirts will be worn for the first time at the Marriott London Sevens, the last tournament of the 2012-13 IRB HSBC Sevens World Series taking place at Twickenham in May.
- Both shirts have been created with the English rose at the heart of the design using a pixelated image of the iconic rugby emblem to represent the DNA of the rose.
- The home shirt has a more classic look to suit fans that are keen to get their hands on a traditional shirt. Using the established all-white style, the red and green colour of the rose is emblazoned on the front of the shirt in triangular design.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- WorldRugbyShop.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.
|This is an official Canterbury of New Zealand product.||This is an official product of England National Rugby Team.|