Not just a pretty face, Under Armour's Micro G Toxic Six is an ultra-flexible running shoe with anatomical Micro G midsole to help your foot move naturally. A glove-like upper fits perfectly, while off-center laces reduce pressure on bones and tendons.
- UPPER: Neoprene is light, tough, and allows the foot to move naturally. Asymmetrical lacing system reduces pressure and abrasion on the top of your foot.
- MIDSOLE: Full-length Micro G foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs. Low heel and forefoot midsole encourages the foot to strike on the midfoot/forefoot, to work with natural efficiency. Full-length molded 4D Foam sockliner conforms to the foot.
- OUTSOLE: Solid rubber in high impact zones for full ground contact with less weight. WEIGHT: 6 oz.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- WorldRugbyShop.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.
|This is an official Under Armour product.|