adidas Originals: A brand with a distinctive old-school feel, adidas Originals is a collection of casual sports apparel and is adidas' heritage line. The brand uses the iconic Trefoil logo, which first appeared in 1972. Inspired by adidas' signature 3-Stripes, the flower shape with three stripes running through symbolizes the brand's diversity. It was the corporate symbol until 1997, when the 3 Bars design was adopted. Today, pieces in the adidas Originals collection are based on fashion from the 1960s through the 1990s. From flat bill caps to graphic tees, and from track pants to crewneck sweats, the adidas Originals collection is made to be noticed.
- Some shoes never go out of style. The adidas Samba 80 is a classic! Updated to be environmentally friendly inside and out.
- UPPER: Leather and suede upper. Synthetic leather lining and cushioning fabric insole with classic adidas design. OUTSOLE: Grippy multidimensional rubber for excellent traction. WEIGHT: 12.4 oz.
- Free Returns on All Footwear: If you’re not completely happy with the fit or feel of your shoes, you can return them free of charge. Some restrictions apply. Details here.
- Fast 2-Day Delivery: Any order that includes a pair of shoes will arrive within two business days. Some restrictions apply. Details here.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- WorldRugbyShop.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.
|This is an official adidas Originals product.|