The New York Rugby Club traditions are rooted in a group of players who met in New York City in 1929 to form the New York Nomads. The Nomads subsequently began competing as the New York Rugby Football Club. Since then, New York Rugby's run of success has been nothing short of prodigous. Competing in the highest ranks of domestic rugby, and on many occasions traveling all over the world as a touring side. Today, New York Rugby Club continues to experience unparalleled success in both the Men's and the Women's game.
- 4.3 oz, 100% Deluxe combed ring-spun cotton tee. Features a slight stretch, side seams, slightly longer length, and fashionably shorter sleeves.
- Product size specs - Body Width: S=17", M=18", L=19 ½", XL=21 ¾", 2XL=22 ¾", 3XL=24 ¼"
- Premium tee with cap sleeves, a longer cut and a wide crewneck. Tagless for a comfortable fit.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- WorldRugbyShop.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.
|This is an official product of New York Rugby Club.|