Established in 1961, the Portland Pigs Rugby Club fields teams on USA Rugby's Division II Men's circuit, as well as Division III. A women's Division II side exists, as well as an Old Boys side known as the Old Boars. In it's 50 years as a club Portland has contributed not only to the growth of the game in the Portland area, but to the surrounding community as well. Competing in the Pacific Northwest Rugby Football Union (PNRFU), Portland faces strong competition year round and continues to have success.
- 4.3 oz, 100% Deluxe combed ring-spun cotton tee. Features a slight stretch, side seams, slightly longer length, and fashionably shorter sleeves.
- Product size specs - Body Width: S=17", M=18", L=19 ½", XL=21 ¾", 2XL=22 ¾", 3XL=24 ¼"
- Premium tee with cap sleeves, a longer cut and a wide crewneck. Tagless for a comfortable fit.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- WorldRugbyShop.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.
|This is an official product of Portland Rugby.|