Founded in 1999, Rugby Oregon is a State Rugby Organization (SRO) overseeing youth and high school rugby in Oregon and SW Washington. Rugby Oregon is a member of USA Rugby, the national governing body for the sport of rugby in America, and Full Sport Member of the United States Olympic Committee (USOC) and the International Rugby Board
- Classic sweat, ready for customization. 80/20 cotton/poly with fleece lining. Pre-shrunk. Rib collar and cuffs.
- 8.5 oz, 80/20 ring-spun cotton/polyester hooded sweatshirt. Preshrunk for a long-lasting fit.
- Set-in sleeves, all-over cover-seamed construction and a full generous fit for comfort.
- Rib collar and cuffs made with Lycra®. Double-ply self-fabric lined hood.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- WorldRugbyShop.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.
|This is an official product of Rugby Oregon.|