With technology and improvements comes the Gilbert Virtuo Match Rugby Ball.
- Gilbert has introduced a new bladder construction for the Virtuo Match Rugby Ball. The bladder is crafted with a copolymer construction instead of the natural latex. This construction locks in the air to maintain pressure for a longer period of time.
- The materials used in the new construction provide a better resilience then natural latex leading to better energy transfer for kicking purposes.
- The updated Ellipse Shape Valve transfers the weight of the valve further along the seam of the ball for better stability during torpedo kicks and spin passes. This also increases accuracy and distance.
- Gilbert's Virtuo keeps with the performance tried and tested pimple technology and rubber compound well known in other Gilbert match balls.
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- WorldRugbyShop.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.
|This is an official Gilbert product.|