Training Balls are made to last longer as they are used more than match balls. They also have a hydratec barrier in their construction, which helps to repel water and dirt which helps to maintain the quality and shape of the balls. BALLS ARE SHIPPED DEFLATED.
- Specifically designed and produced for women's rugby!
- The VT400 is an all weather training ball modified in shape and size to better fit the needs of our lady ruggers.
- Like traditional Gilbert training ball this VT400 is also made of Hydratec. Meaning technical fabrics and waterproof laminations are combined to enhance the life and performance of the ball. The outer surface repels moisture to maintain ball shape.
- **A great transition ball from a size 4 to size 5 for the junior players.
- All balls require inflation upon delivery
- Orders shipping outside the U.S. are subject to customs fees.
- WorldRugbyShop.com stands behind everything we sell. »View our guarantees for more information.
|This is an official Gilbert product.|